Summer Concert Series
From family favorites to new and exciting sounds, the Fishers Summer Concert Series brought to you by Fishers Parks & Recreation is back with something for everyone!
Happening every Tuesday and Friday at the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater (NPD AMP), this year’s free concert series presented by IU Health Saxony proves that the NPD AMP is more than just a stage, it’s a community destination.
Tuesday Nights presented by IU Health Saxony
Tuesday, June 4 - July 30 | 7 - 9 PM | NPD AMP
- June 4: My Yellow Rickshaw with special guest Shiver & the Shakes sponsored by Heritage Christian School & Primrose School
- June 11: Endless Summer Band sponsored by Boomerang Development
- June 18: The Doo sponsored by Citizens State Bank
- June 25: Karma with special guest Fishers Music Works' Mudsock Jazz Combo
- July 2: The Bishops
- July 9: Parrots of the Caribbean with special guests The Islanders sponsored by Bose McKinney & Evans
- July 16: Dave & Rae sponsored by Cathedral High School & The Goddard School
- *Rain makeup dates on July 23 and July 30
Friday Night Concerts presented by IU Health Saxony
Fridays, June 7 - August 23 | 8 - 10 PM | NPD AMP
- June 7: B105.7 presents 80’s At The AMP with E5c4p3: The Journey Tribute Band
- June 14: The PettyBreakers
- June 21: Mike & Joe
- June 28: Spark!Fishers Concert - more details coming soon!
- July 5: Sounds of Summer: The Music of the Beach Boys
- July 12: Jennie DeVoe
- July 19: Dark Desert Eagles
- July 26: Such a Night: Recreating the Music of the Band’s Last Waltz
- August 2: The Woomblies Rock Orchestra
- August 9: A 92.3 WTTS Presents Show - more details coming soon!
- August 16: Signs of Life: The American Pink Floyd with special guest Phil Pierle
- August 23: The Travelin’ McCourys with special guest Fishers Music Works' Fishers Switch Vibe
- August 30 and 31: Fishers Blues Fest
Wednesday Lunchtime Concerts presented by Meyer Najem
Wednesdays, June 5 – August 28 | Noon – 1 PM | Central Green
New this year, enjoy entertainment for both adults and children! Each week rotates between local singers/songwriters and children’s performers during this lunchtime concert. *Indicates a children’s show.
- June 5: Kelly Isenhower
- June 12:Mr. Daniel*
- June 19: Phil Pierle
- June 26: Mr. Mystic the Magician*
- July 3: Tim & Jay
- July 10: Mark & Max*
- July 17: Kyle Bledsoe
- July 24: Paul’s Father Goose & Music Show*
- July 31: Kelly Isenhower
- August 7: Stephen’s Puppets presents Goldilocks & the Three Bears*
- August 14: Phil Pierle
- August 21: Mr. Daniel*
- August 28: Tim & Jay
Pedal & Park
Looking for a free and safe way to park your bike during summer concerts? Leave your car behind with Pedal and Park courtesy of local organizations and bike shops. Check the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater Facebook page for more info.
Safety & Weather Updates
For the safety and enjoyment of all attendees, no scooters, skateboards, roller skates or blades, or bicycles are allowed.